Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OCIA Offering Micro Grants

The Organic Crop Improvement Association (OCIA) is offering research and education micro-grants, typically in the range of $300 to $1,500, on a first-come, first-serve basis. Eligible categories include organic research, education or support and promote organic agriculture and benefit multiple producers, processors and/or consumers. Under the program, 75% of the grant funding is released upon acceptance of a proposal. The remaining 25% is released once a final report is submitted. The details are on the OCIA micro grant web page.

1 comment:

martha said...

Hi,


• We have just added your latest post "OCIA Offering Micro Grants" to our Directory of Grant Programs . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

Project Grant Team

http://projectgrant.info